Local Court Forms
ECF Registration Form
This form is used to register for an account on the Electronic Case Files (ECF) System. Registered users will have privileges to electronically file documents.
Note: This form cannot be submitted electronically. Complete the form on-line, print, sign, and return it to the Clerk's Office at the address on the form. All information is required, including your original signature.
Certificate of Service
All documents filed using the ECF system must include a certificate of service stating that the document has been filed electronically and that it is available for viewing and downloading from the ECF system. Use this form to identify the manner in which the service on each party was accomplished.
- Consent to Appear by Video Teleconference
- Direct Assignment: Consent/Reassignment Form
Direct Assignment: Consent/Reassignment Form - ( Pro Se )
- Scheduling/Discovery Plan - PDF
Scheduling/Discovery Plan - Word Perfect
- Final Pretrial Statement - PDF
Final Pretrial Statement - Word Perfect
- Exhibit List - PDF
Exhibit List - Word Perfect
- Financial Affidavit
- Waiver of Detention Hearing
- Waiver of Preliminary Hearing
- Transcript Request - Appeal (non-CJA)