Local Court Forms
ECF Registration Form
This form is used to register for an account on the Electronic Case Files (ECF) System. Registered users will have privileges to electronically file documents.
Note: This form cannot be submitted electronically. Complete the form on-line, print, sign, and return it to the Clerk's Office at the address on the form. All information is required, including your original signature.
Certificate of Service
A certificate of service is necessary only if a paper copy of an electronically filed document is served on a pro se litigants or an attorney who is not registered to use the ECF system.
- Consent to Appear by Video Teleconference
- Direct Assignment: Consent/Reassignment Form
Direct Assignment: Consent/Reassignment Form - ( Pro Se )
- Scheduling/Discovery Plan - PDF
Scheduling/Discovery Plan - Word Perfect
- Final Pretrial Statement - PDF
Final Pretrial Statement - Word Perfect
- Exhibit List - PDF
Exhibit List - Word Perfect
- Financial Affidavit
- Waiver of Detention Hearing
- Waiver of Preliminary Hearing
- Transcript Request - Appeal (non-CJA)